Friday 6 November 2015

Induction Learning: Photoshop, and Animation Through Photoshop

Inductions are always extremely useful in assisting students with their artistic and academic endeavors, or so I think. Recently, we had the final Photoshop Induction, through which I learned that animations could be made in the program (I had already been fluent with the interface, however, had only used it for designing still images). Thus, I created my first short computer animated sequence through Photoshop, ever! A little morbid, some might say, but profusely flowing in a smooth manner, appealing to the eye (even more for those who crave mutilation and the spewing of guts and blood). Drawn extremely simple, I believe with the induction I understood several uses of Photoshop to which I was unbeknownst prior-hand. Furthermore, we also did practice the movement of the pendulum, as we needed this exercise for the further development of our short hand-drawn pendulum animation which portrayed the use of the technique Ease-In and Ease-Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment