Thursday 4 February 2016

You Spin Me Right Round: Final Rotation

After finishing 12 of the frames with pencil, I topped them off with a fineliner and added the details (such as the crinkles of his clothes and armor). Initially I recorded the turn-around with Dragonframe, but then realized that it's much more visually pleasing if I scanned the images instead (eliminating light-flicker altogether). With the head of Edrik being the main focal and referential point (as I drew his head first in every image), the rest of his body rotates accordingly but not fully symmetrically as his armor is elongated (for example, his boots). All in all, I'm extremely satisfied with this task because this is the FIRST time I've animated something 2D in a 3D perspective of dynamic, and I'm more than elated that it has been successful.

My measuring rubric


No comments:

Post a Comment