Tuesday 16 February 2016

Exterior Drawing: Leeds Town Hall - Abandoned Sketch and Photographic References

From a total of 6 sketches, I ultimately ended up dismissing one due to its already explored proportions. In other words, I think that the perspective in the sketch is something I already did, all the elements within it were something I had already implemented in the previous drawings (this one being the possibility for a 5th). The stairs were just from a mirrored view in comparison with the ones from the entrance. Connecting with the photographic references, I took 7 photos in total to match the details of the building, however, modified most of them to fit my style. But rest assured, all of the spaces can be seen in real life, a striking similarity in terms of contour.






No comments:

Post a Comment