Saturday 7 January 2017

Responsive: Loop De Loop II - Cute - Considerations

As this new semester has began a window of time opportunity has risen as we have been presented with two independent study weeks. This means that I will have enough time to gather my thoughts and engage in animation without any stress ridding me. Thus, I looked at all the live briefs and it just so happens that "Do It In Ten" - which was the brief I was aiming to do this month - does not have a January brief, leaving me in an inconvenient situation. Considering that all the other briefs are major briefs that I plan on engaging in through the collaborative effort of this module, the only feasible ones that are left are, yet again, Loop de Loop and 11 Second Club. Seeing as my previous brief was 11 Second Club along with the fact that I do not like the soundfile of this month since no instant ideas popped in my head, I am going to go through Loop de Loop's theme of "Cute". Furthermore, I feel as if I want to create something small and quaint, a pure eye candy of an animation as I am not very proud of the visual aesthetics of my previous one. I considered doing watercolor traditional animation or stop-motion, however, I want to save these techniques for either the collaborative attempt or for next month's "Do It In Ten". Nevertheless, I am now at the idea generation stage of what to do for "Cute" - keeping it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment