Wednesday 9 December 2015

Set, Series, Sequence: Symbolism and Derived Concepts from "Broccoli Brains"

Whilst creating the 12 images that follow-up the project, I was simultaneously thinking about the short narrative and what it will encompass. Thus, among the 12 images I was also creating key-frame scenes from my still-in-production narrative story. However, these images were not pure visuals from the action in the story, but also included the hidden thoughts of the main character from different perspectives. I created a backstory behind "Broccoli Brains" - broccoli feasting on the character's brain, like a parasite, becoming a menace. Taking this into consideration, I made the 12 images in relation to narration, but also in relation to drawing practice and styles of drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment