Thursday 27 April 2017

Responsive: Project Report


In order to collate my work in a professional manner the third and final studio brief asked for a textual annotation of all the learning processes I've gone through with the presentation of my final pieces. Furthermore, we were introduced to the online publisher ISSUU which served as a wonderful vesicle of presentation. Nonetheless, initially I was rather confused as to what was supposed to be within such a project report along with which topics I should brush upon. However, upon careful reading of the rubric as well as some tutor feedback and advice, I was aware of how this conclusive art piece is to function. In my project report I wanted to belabor the didactic benefits of the academic journey as well as the mistakes made to be taken into consideration for future projects. Overall, it served as a fantastic conclusion-like assignment that tied in together the highlights of my project so that I may use it to introduce others to my polished pieces instead of the developmental work throughout.

ISSUU Link - Project Report: https://issuu.com/vvoinovski/docs/vlad_report_final

No comments:

Post a Comment