Monday 17 April 2017

Applied Animation 2 - Week 11

Solely an update of the same process of character animation during this week, as well. The holidays have taught me an important lesson which is time management under underlying circumstances, where I have attained a routinely habit of animating in the morning - the only window of opportunity before the hustle and bustle of my day away from my computer starts. During this week I got an additional headway with my character, managing to start and nearly complete the animation for the minion's pouring in the vat and computer tapping, which are both animations that would be duplicated when laid out in After Effects. I have found that the shakiness of the linework adds to the character's appeal, for I was rather worried when I started animating him that he might suffer of inconsistency. Even more so, it offered a more exaggerated flow of motion for the minion, which I am rather proud of. Furthermore, in the wake of pragmatism and practicality, I recycled some already drawn movements in the animation in order to speed up the process and eliminate redundant additional tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment