Saturday 21 April 2018

Extended Practice: Storyboard Timeline

In order to assure the completion of all the animated parts, I have been using the storyboards as a guideline. In other words, I've been crossing out every scene I have fully finished with red rectangles, whereas every scene that has been completed in Photoshop but not fully finished, animated, or compiled in After Effects as green. I've been doing this so that I may keep track of the production progress and the speed of animation. Unfortunately, according to the projection of the method, I shall not finish animating in time for there are quite a bit of scenes left with demanding graphics in them that will require both patience and meticulousness. However, up until this point, the animation fits the standard and style I've expected where I'm mostly elated with the success of the lip sync scenes - the mouth movements perfectly fit the dialogue, making the characters a lot more real. Although there are quite a bit of consecutive panels not completed, some scenes use the line-boiled loop of a keyframe with the only substantial changes being the lip movements like in the poker scene - it seems like there's a lot more but there isn't really.




















No comments:

Post a Comment