Monday 1 May 2017

Applied Animation - Week 13

With the necessary prioritization of concluding modules, this week for me did not revolve much around this module. Henceforth, no animation was involved due to temporary pressing matters. However, I did design several still assets that I am to use and animate within After Effects once me and Luca get together to start assembling and laying out the individual scenes. Furthermore, what needs to be done is the division of all the scenes that we are to do separately in our non-collective sessions (ergo, while working at home) as well as all the scenes that we MUST collate together. In terms of backgrounds, I have been experimenting with Particle World CC in After Effects to see the possibilities in recreating nebulas, alongside the Star Burst effect that will serve gracefully as the general background blend. Nevertheless, I believe that at this point I have not done as much as work as I imagined to over Easter, effectively teaching me a thing or two about poor time management. I am in no position to place the blame on the condensed submission schedule of all the parallel schedules; I was to plan this ahead of time in order to avoid such rushed situations. Nonetheless, judging by the completion of character animation as well as the swift method of animating abstract cosmic elements through After Effects, our animation will be completed in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment